RefractedLight

RefractedLight

Hi,  I'm Dani!  And I read, love, and blog about YA books!

The Faerie War
Rachel Morgan
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas
Endless
Amanda Gray
Progress: 62 %

Eyes of Ember (Imdalind #2)

Eyes of Ember (Imdalind #2) - Rebecca Ethington Uh. Wow. Well, that was intense. Conflicting. Action-packed. Absolutely heart-shattering. And oh so good. I liked seeing Jos come into her own in this book, as she worked through accepting herself for who and what she is, overcoming her insecurities and fears, and her feelings for Ryland and Ilyan. Speaking of Ryland and Ilyan, holy crap on a stick, the romantic tension was... just confusing, tortuous and twisted me inside-out-and-upside-down (i.e. - I loved it.) And if that all that wasn't agonizing and traumatizing enough, can we just talk about that ending?! SERIOUSLY? I am very much looking forward to Book #3, 'cause I honestly don't have much of a guess as to what's going to happen from here, and I love when an author is able to generate that uncertain "I-dunno-what's-going-to-happen-because-anything-could-happen-but-whatever-happens-please-don't-totally-destroy-my-heart" feeling.{slow claps}Cannot wait for Scorched Treachery.{insert awkward, impatient hopping here}