RefractedLight

RefractedLight

Hi,  I'm Dani!  And I read, love, and blog about YA books!

The Faerie War
Rachel Morgan
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas
Endless
Amanda Gray
Progress: 62 %

After Math

After Math - Denise Grover Swank I’ve been trying to work around my growing disenchantment with the whole of NA to figure out what to say about After Math and I’ve settled on this: If you’re looking for something new and original to the New Adult genre, you will not find it in After Math. However, if you love NA and are craving more romances along the vibe of Easy, then chances are good you will love this book. Don’t get me wrong, it’s enjoyable, and I devoured it a matter of hours. Tucker & Scarlett are interesting, their stories compelling, their romance exciting (though extremely angsty)… it’s just… the overall feeling of “sameness” that has become so prevalent in New Adult that I was left with after finishing the novel. Overall, After Math is cute and fun with a love story that’s sure to make your heart pitter-patter a little faster, but it’s also same song, different verse. *** This novel contains mature themes, situations and language that isn’t suitable for younger readers. Recommended for readers 18 and older.